Our Nonstop Knight game series has gathered over 30 million players and in 2017 we received the best upcoming Finnish game company award. It is safe to say that we’re off to a good start, but we aren’t done yet!
Embark on a mighty quest to explore dungeons, collect legendary loot, and deck out your knight with better, rarer and more powerful gear that suits your favoured play style!
Playable with one thumb and designed to instantly pick up and enjoy – the never-ending quest of Nonstop Knight awaits! Tackle the adventure and earn rewards even while taking a break!
We are a small team of professionals (currently 8 people) who love what they do and are proud of their craft. We want to leave our mark in the games industry and have our games played by millions of people. We have an adventurous attitude, as we believe that only by taking risks you can truly find something successful.
You reckon this sounds like a good fit for you? If so, then check our positions below or send us an open application to: email@example.com
We’re looking for an adventurous 2D artist to join our ranks! You’ll be working as part of a small team of industry professionals who love what they do and take pride in their craft. You’ll have a strong say on the visual style of our games and get to create art that is seen by millions of people around the world.
What we are expecting from you:
– Solid experience on creating 2D gameplay and UI assets
– Bonus for illustration, concepting, animation and VFX
– Comfortable in rapidly iterating content and working closely with different disciplines
Kopla offers you:
– Full-time position in an established company, backed by the growing Phoenix Games group
– Active participation in all creative stages of game creation
– Possibility to improve professionally towards the direction you feel most passionate about
– Flexible hours and remote working
– Studio located in the city centre of Tampere, near the railway station
– Competitive salary and perks